PE series pneumatic fittings, Tee Union, 3 Way, Equal. MOQ:100pcs
Union Tee (PE series) pneumatic fittings are ideal for connecting two tubes to a third branch tube or branch line. PE series push-to-connect fittings have good chemical resistance and low moisture absorption, making them suitable for use in corrosive environments. They also provide a quick and easy installation with their push-in design. The fittings have a barbed connection to allow for increased grip and secure connections. These 3-way union tee push-to-connect fittings are able to withstand temperatures up to 140°F (60°C).
Union Tee one-touch pneumatic components are commonly used in a variety of applications such as automotive, aerospace, industrial and medical. These fittings are most often used for connecting pressurized lines together or for connecting multiple tubes to a single branch line. They are also applicable for connecting lines of liquid, gas, and air.
4mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 16mm, 5/32, 1/8, 1/4, 3/16, 5/16,3/8, 1/2, 5/8
0 – 150 PSI 0 – 990 kpa
plastic+brass; plastic+nickle-plated brass
|Air hose (Pneumatic tubing) Material:||
Polyurethane, Nylon, and Polypropylene
• Push-to-connect release ring design for easy connecting and disconnecting of the tube.
• Barbed connection for increased grip and secure connections
• Suitable for use in corrosive environments
• Good chemical resistance and low moisture absorption
• Withstands temperatures up to 140°F (60°C)
• Working pressure: 0-150 Psi
Let’s have a chat!